My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Na, na, na-na-na, na

Ok - so watching one of my new favourite tv shows this week, Runaway (stars Donnie Wahlberg from NKOTB and is filmed in Toronoto!), I heard this song in the background of a party scene that I knew I knew...but could not for the life of me get what it was. The only line was "Na, na, na-na-na, na"...yea, I know, deep lyrics. So after agonizing for a few days trying to figure out what it was and where I had heard it, I decided to visit the website for the show.

There were no 'music from tonight's episode links' however there was a message board. I was so desperate to figure out what the song was that I was actually considering posting a message...maybe some diehard fan out there knew what it was.

But as luck would have it I didn't have to! Someone posted a message saying "how happy they were to hear the Rascal Flatts in the background of the party scene"!!! A-ha!!! Rascal Flatts! Of course it didn't come to me right away, I'm just a country music novice. But I have heard the song Me and My Gang...and that was it.

Thanks you to the poster on the Runaway message board!

me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home