Invincible
I saw the movie Invicible with Mark Wahlberg last night. Maybe it was the mood I was in, but I loved it!! It was exactly what I needed yesterday…I was feeling blah and needed a pick me up! In true Disney spirit, (it’s a Disney movie!) is was a feel good flick. It reminded me that ordinary people can do extraordinary things! The fact that it’s a true story just made it that much better. And surprisingly the story was about friendship as much as it was about achieving greatness! I love anything that shows great friendship – probably ‘cuz I have such great friends - it gives me warm fuzzies! My eyes welled up with tears of happiness twice – it’s so great to cry because you’re happy. I don’t think it happens to people enough.

2 Comments:
mmmmm Marky Mark... (sigh)
Oh and it's about time you got on the Death Cab train! Now you'll have to check out Stars and see how you feel about them!!!
THERE'S A DEATH CAB CONCERT!!! OCT 30TH AND 31ST AT MASSEY HALL!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home