My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Future

So we have to figure out a way I can work from home. Or at least be independently wealthy. I have had such a good time at home the last few weeks. First it was my vacation week which I spent around home and then yesterday, Labour Day. I loved it. My morning tv shows, playing on the computer, afternoon soaps, reading on my balcony...

My sister called me this morning to tell me I was misisng some great morning tv. Rosie's first day on the View, with guest Jessica Simpson. Beyonce (although I really dislike her) on Ellen. Who knows what kind of fun things Regis and Kelly did. My parents are off this week too, (they're heading to Virginia tomorrow) and my dad was over at my sister's house working on their eveas with Alex. Mel was headed out to the mall to buy Ashley's birthday present (my baby sister turns 23 today!) Just sounded like everyone was having fun and I was stuck at work.

I keep telling my sister. "Open your own salon! As long as you can pay me what I make now I'll be the most organized and fun receptionist you've ever had!" The magazines will be neatly stacked, the biscotti freshly baked (by me of course!), the coffee/herbal tea hot. For some reason however, they idea of paying me my current salary to be her receptionist doesn't work for her. So I guess that plan's out. But I can still dream.

Then there's the option of winning the lottery. I'm not asking for a lot. Just a couple mil so I can pay off my debts, my immediate families debt, buy a farm - with horses, take my friends on a super fun European vacation and live off the interest of my winnings for the rest of my life.

I guess then I could defintely be Mel's receptionist 'cuz she wouldn't have to pay me a thing.

me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home