950 817 550
Ok, so here's the eyelash update, they've softened up and didn't look all that bad this weekend...in fact Frank and Sabeen said they didn't even notice them when I mentioned that they were fake, which made me feel a bit better. However, as I took off my makeup on Saturday night...a chunk of them came off...so I was lopsided yesterday. I called the spa in a panic this morning and they were able to fill in the missing chunk. So needless to say, I think I'm getting used to them. You can see them in the pics from this weekend.
I've been trying to think about what to say about my weekend...but it was just so super fun, no matter what I say, I don't think anyone will get what a great time I had!
It wasn't one main thing that happened - it was just awesome to reminice with Karen about our Windsor years and to catch up with Frank and hang out with Chand who I realized I hadn't seen since her wedding last September!!
I laughed a lot and did really cheesy things (like break into our old rez building and take pictures in front of our old bedroom doors). The only thing missing was Karrie - I wish you were there Kar to relive our Windsor years. I had sworn I wasn't going back to Windsor - but after the fun I had this weekend...I'm up for the road trip any day!
By the way, the numbers in the title? My student number which we found we all still remember!
I'll hope that the pictures speak for themselves. And yes, Frank and Sabeen told the dj I was celebrating my 19th bday which they announced to the whole bar...it was fun being 19 again!!
And now about the Emmy's...BORING. The show's I watch never get nominated...and did anyone see any of those mini-series?? I have never heard of any of them. That's all I have to say. The only cool thing was seeing the cast of Grey's...although Ellen Pompeo, what the hell did you do with your hair?
me.

1 Comments:
Thanks for an awesome weekend Lex! I'm down anytime you want to go back to the big W! Next time we can roam around campus with the freshmen!
951 658 570
Post a Comment
<< Home