My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Here I am

Well here it is...finally took the plunge and started my own blog. As I've perused the blog universe I realized a lot of these sites are really serious things...blogs on business and environmental issues, parenting and government policies. This blog will not be about any of those world changing, life altering topics...just about me.

Essentially - my way of keeping in touch with everyone...and having a chance to say those random things I'm too lazy to pick up the phone and call someone about...although I do on occasion, I'm sure many of you may have received a call like that (...Arnelle got one today: Did you know that Who's that Girl? by Madonna was the number one song 19 years ago!! 19!! Feels like yesterday....)

Alright - so I'm going to post this and then figure out what other cool things I can do with this page.

me.

3 Comments:

Blogger tad said...

just perusing blogs and stumbled across yours. from one new blogger to another, welcome and good luck with yours

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lexie I am SO happy you have decided to start blogging, now I can bug you about not having something to read over lunch hour.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, ya...thanks for reminding me/us that we're sooo OLD!!! but we don't look old.
arnelle

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home