Eyelashes, Gossip and Music
So believe it or not, I’m getting used to these things. The eyelashes. I barely feel them anymore…and they’ve loosened up to the point where I look like I have nice long fluttery lashes! Exactly what I wanted. Only problem is there’s no telling how long they’ll hold. Clearly they’re only soft and fluttery because the glue is breaking down. Anyways – I don’t know how long I’ll be able to last with my short stubby lashes when this is over. I’m beginning to love them.
Thanks you to those of you that have called to express your condolences over John Mayer’s seemingly slight error in judgement. Don’t get me wrong – Jess is my girl - it should have been me skating around with her in that Public Affair video - however, she is just not right for my John. Sadly however, when it comes down to it. He is a boy and she is blonde with double DD breasts…it can’t be stopped. I’m still holding out hope that it just might be completely untrue…but let’s face it 9 times out of 10, the tabloids get it right. I didn’t believe Heather Locklear and David Spade…I argued with my mom about the tabloids just jumping to conclusions. Yet there they are.
And finally I’ve made a discovery. Well some (especially Tricia) might say I’m slow on the up take, but I am loving the band Death Cab for Cutie! Clearly, if Seth on the OC (the character not the actor) claims they are his favourite band I should have checked them out long ago. Currently, I’m killing Crooked Teeth and Soul Meets Body (as I haven’t downloaded the rest of the album). They’re so awesome. And come on – isn’t that the coolest most original name for a band you’ve heard in a long time? My apologies to the Death Cab fans for taking so long to discover them.
me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home