My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Movies

So my movie plans didn't work out for today...but that's cool 'cuz I'm much to comfy on the couch watching the 90210 marathon on tvtropolis. However, as my sister Ash and I were trying to decide what to see, I realized...I am way behind on movies...here's a list of things I'd like to see:

Talladega Nights
Invicible
The Illusionist
Superman
Material Girls
Little Miss Sunshine

Any takers? I'm free all week.

In other movie news however, I got a sad message from Angie that she didn't get any of the movies we wanted to see at the Film Festival! Boo on those mean film festival people!! Guess I'll be lining up for rush tickets this year...which isn't so bad. It's actually quite exciting...wondering if you'll make it in or not and sometimes you meet cool people in the line-ups.

My very first film festival movie ever was a rush ticket viewing of State and Main, primarily because it starred SJP, who I think is the uber-coolest chick ever. It was awesome just being in the same room as her. Yes, I'm a nerd.

me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy! I love reading the BLOG! Um you forgot about Pirates. I know it's only Monday - but what are you doing this weekend? I'm down for a movie however it may have to wait until the weekend. I have plans everynight this week. I just saw Illustionist - I'm in-love with Edward - he's on my "list".

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lex! i am free tomorrow night! i have amc tickets! so movie is on me! :)
arnelle

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home