My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

Grey's fans...even non-Grey's fans must watch this music video. It features a bunch of clips from the show and gives you some insight into what's coming up in the season premiere, which is this Thursday at 9!



This week is going to be insane! It's the start of the season premiere season! Yes, some old shows have been coming back (like Prisonbreak!) and new shows have been starting since August. But this week my PVR will really kept busy. I can hardly wait.

I'm so greatful for my other tv-minded friends, like Dawn who sent me a list of all of the show premiere dates! You are awesome! Although really and truly this tv season, I shouldn't get hooked on any new shows. I'm booked up as it is...so I'm hoping some of these new shows will suck and/or get cancelled quickly so I can scratch them off my list.

I'm really looking forward to checking out Six Degrees, Heroes, Friday Night Lights, Ugly Betty and 30 Rock looks like it's going to be hilariousl! Watch this clip. GE peeps - catch the GE references, too funny. (GE owns NBC Universal, the newtwork this show is on)

Anyways - off to start my day. But I'll probably be back soon. Got lots to tell as I haven't posted in awhile.

lex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home