My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Pleasant Day

I swear I barely looked at the clock today. Which is a sign that I'm having a very calm and relaxing day. The fact that I'm not rushing to get somewhere or stressed 'cuz the day is passing me by and I haven't accomplished all that I wanted too is a good thing.

After my early morning posts and some breakfast I headed out to help Angie and her coworkers with some envelope stuffing they had to do for a big mailing. 8000 pieces in all, I don't know how many we stuffed today...3,000? 5,000? All I know is we accomplished a lot...they still have much more to do, but they have volunteers coming in tomorrow to finish it up. Today was just an opportunity to get a head start. Angie's boyfriend Colin joined us just as we were finishing up and then we went out for sushi! Yum! 'Cuz I've been craving sushi for awhile. That's not to say I'm very adventerous with sushi, I'm just a california roll maybe some spicy tuna kinda of a girl. Although, Colin was having something that seemed really yummy but I was so stuffed I didn't even have room to try it.

Then I headed to my parents house to hang with the family and watch the Amazing Race. A tradition for us since the Amazing Race 2. My entire family is hooked so we try to watch as many episodes as we can together. I always hate the first episode though, I feel so bad for the first team to be eliminated. They've barely begun and already they're out. It so sad.

If I was to go on the show my friend Karrie is my first choice as my partner. We're both realy easy going which I think would be a really interesting twist. To see how the team that isn't going to stress would do. I think we could make decisions well together. We've even got the interesting backstory, surviving a tramatic car accident together. If only Canadians could participate...they only real problem I'd have is the eating of gross things, like tonight's fish eyes challenge. Grossness! I don't even like fish...imagine eating the eyes??? No thanks.

lex.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man...imagine me being your partner!!!? we would BE TOTALLY LOST!!! i suck at directions LOL but i would eat the gross stuff...i eat anything....

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the anonymous comment is from me - arnelle.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Alexis!!!!!!!!!!!
I am only replying to your blogger thing because I was highly mentioned. BTW your blog wrting is very good- now I know why all these people want to hire you!!!!!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home