My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Wedding Pics



So I guess after all this wedding talk, I could at least post some pictures from the wedding. I nominated Sherry to be official photographer since her camera is way better than mine...but until she posts her pictures, I can share this one of the girls.

me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see you guys there....you girls looked awesome.....everyone is still talking about the blonde girl!!! Julia you rock!

When you come the next time I promise you will have heat....I still can't believe that!

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find that dress!!? you look so super awesome and fabulous!! and the shoes? are those from nine west? i need to go shoe shopping....

xoxo
arnelle

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home