My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Friday, November 03, 2006

My nails and Rascal Flatts

I meant to post this yesterday...

It’s Thursday. I got a manicure on Saturday at Donato’s in Square One (still using the gift certificates I got from my GE peeps, when I left there in January!) Anyways, it’s Thursday and I don’t have a chip or a smudge on my nails! My nails still look as fabulous as they did the day I got them done! How cool is that? Donato’s may be expensive…but it sure is worth it. I’m used to my nailpolish getting chipped at least 2 or 3 days after I get them done. This is record breaking!

Last night I went to my second super fun concert of the week – The Rascal Flatts – a country band for those who aren’t familiar. They were so great at interacting with the crowd, you almost felt like you were just hanging out with three silly guys making fun of each other and cracking jokes. The stage set up was so cool, a circular wall of miniuatre screens and with walkways jutting out into the audience they even got in a part of the stage that lifted up and moved over the crowd and then came down at the other end of the ACC, where they had a second stage set-up and performed 3 songs to the back of the stadium! We were 7th row this time, another nice up close and personal concert. But I didn’t wear my cowboy hat and I felt left out. Gotta remember to wear it more often!

And in keeping on my shoe kick (hey, that’s funny!), I saw a few girls wearing the new dark brown Uggs…they looked so cute. Yes, I already have a fun pink pair…but now I want the brown ones too! I even dreamt about them last night! I am seriously obsessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home