My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

The funniest show you're not watching

Still no PVR, but I thought I’d talk about a little show that makes me happy.

The Class.

It’s a half hour comedy on Monday nights that makes me laugh. It’s not so much the jokes…but the delivery that kills me. My sister and I are totally addicted. This show and the OC seems to be the only TV watching we have in common, so it’s nice to have something to chat about besides our dysfunctional family. But I digress…

It stars John Ritter’s son Jason…who actually becomes better looking every episode I watch…I think I have a celebrity crush brewing. My other favourite is really funny actress Lizzy Caplan who was on this WB show that Arnelle and I were obsessed with last year called Related.

There’s some really sweet romantic stuff going on too. Go here, and click on ‘video’ and then ‘extras’ to watch some cute clips…it’s so funny.

I watch so many drama’s like Grey’s Anatomy and Lost…it’s nice to have something light and funny to watch.

me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* i miss that show related.....
maybe i should start watching the class....

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home