My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Festive Weekend

Spent the most beautiful weekend weather wise at a gorgeous hotel - The Pillar and Post in Niagara on the Lake with my coworkers for our Annual Christmas party. First off it looks like Christmass just exploded in the place, but not in a tacky way, in a beautifully festive way. I just loved it. We spent a lot of time in the bar/lounge by the fire, sipping wine, chatting, it was sooo awesome.

I also spent the most amazing time at the best spa I've ever been too. My three hours at the spa was everything I ever thought a spa should be. $100 dollars later all I had was a manicure and a pedicure, but I was relaxed and massaged and pampered like you wouldn't believe. It was also nice that my coworkers Julie and Sue were getting the same things done, so there we sat in our robes, having our feet massaged, sipping tea and chatting. It was bliss!! I wish I'd gone for the massage, I tried to book one at the last minute but they were all booked up.

My mom had raved about this place before and I thought it was just Indra being Indra...but she was right. The most awesome spa. One of the girls got a seaweed wrap type thing...her skin was soooo soft after. And you know my obsession with my soft skin...I am going to have to try it! Even just walking through the town was awesome on account of the beautiful weather...it was all just so relaxing - I felt like I was on a week long vacation. That's how rested and relaxed I was...

...Until yesterday morning when the wine from the actual christmas party the night before took it's toll and I felt like shit. Once I got home I spent the entire rest of the day catching up on sleep and trying to get over my insane hangover. But still worth it and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home