Buffy News
As if I am not already 40% geek, 60% cool – I have found something new to up the geek quotient. As per this article – Joss Whedon, the creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer is doing an 8th season of the show…in comic book format! He expects to put out 25-30 issues of the comic following the same kind of story arc each season of the show did…which means I will have to get them all…and add comic book geek to the list of geeky hobbies I have.
This is not faring well in my attempt to be SATC like…
Thought I would remind you of my my top three favourite TV shows, in order of preference:
1. Sex and the City
2. Felicity
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Sadly, Buffy fell to 3rd place during season 7…when as dedicated as I was, I fell off the Buffy bandwagon and couldn’t buy into the multiple-slayers-in-training storyline. Blah.
me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home