My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Spectacular


Forgot to mention that I went to see the Toronto production of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular this weekend! It was sooo super cool - they even had real camels and sheep in the recreation of the nativity scene! The Rockettes were amazing! The number they did as toy soliders was so amazing...I can't even describe it. I didn't realize how cool they would be until I saw them do their thing. Even my sister Melissa enjoyed it...and she hates most things with singing and dancing.

The only problem is it made me wonder even more what the original show in NYC at Radio City Music Hall is like...so, I'll have to make it there one year.

me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave and I went last week (yes, the original one in NYC! =P), your attached picture of the toy soldiers was our favorite part of the show as well! Agreed that, despite some cheesy moments, the show was great.

Dawn
P.S. Dave has started reading your blog too.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home