My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Pretty in Pink

Did you know that Robert Downey Jr. was thisclose to getting the part of Duckie? And did you know that the original ending had Andie ending up with Duckie? They had to reshoot the ending six months later after Andrew Mcarthy had shaved his head for a play he was doing, so in the prom scene he's wearing a wig!

I stayed up late the other night and finally watched all of the extra's on my Pretty in Pink dvd. what an aweome movie...and soundtrack...not sure why I didn't remember it when I did my favourite movies list a few posts back but it's up there.

Molly Ringwald RULZ!

me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm, Lexie, come on, that is why Some Kind of Wonderful was made, so John Hughes could have his Duckie ending. Girls want the prince charming for themselves, and the nice girl to get the good guy. So Pretty and Pink and Some Kind of Wonderful.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home