My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mocha Love

I'm in love with my Barrista.

Maybe it was because I had gone days with out a peppermint mocha (christmas in a cup I will have you know). Or maybe 'cuz I've cut sugar from my diet and was jonesing for a fix. But whatever the case, my first sip of that tall, extra hot, non-fat peppermint mocha and I almost blurted out, 'oh my god, i love you, will you marry me?'.

It was soooo good.

The feeling of peace and calm that settled over me...the warm feeling from my tounge right down to my toes. It was bliss. And it was all thanks to the curly haired 20-ish starbucks barrista. He got my order just right and made my day gloriously perfect. I love him.

me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should take a secret picture...better yet tell him he makes the best mochas!!

nerak

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home