My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Mocha Love Pt. 2

Seriously. I'm not kidding. I'm in love with my Barista. It's getting hard to go into the Starbucks without blushing. He's just so freaking cheerful...and sweet...to everyone, but you feel like it's just for you. Today I walked in with another woman and he was all smiles with a big "Hello Ladies!" And then, as he gave me my extra hot mocha, he said 'now be careful with that, it is really hot'

I'm going to have to cut down on my visits. I don't want him to start thinking I'm a caffenie addicted freak. The coffee place near my old work knew my order - as soon as I walked in, she would say, "small mocha, extra hot?" it was so embarassing. And besides that, it's getting harder and harder to stand and wait for my order without a) staring with big ol' doe eyes or b) grinning from ear to ear like a freak.

And i repeat, he's probably about 18-20 years old. This is insanity.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UM...THERE is nothing wrong with young men! the younger the better!

cougar arnelle

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kiss him next time

sher

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Young is good! I would never trade Umar in for an older model. Plus, it keeps you feeling young...I forget that i'm not 26 anymore.

Chand

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home