My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Book 7

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out July 21! I can hardly wait. As with all the HP books before I am beside myself with excitement!

JK Rowling fun fact: She writes all of her books in long hand on lined paper!! Insanity. She must have very strong wrists!

me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just pre-ordered the book online! you're brave to go at midnight to pick up the book.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I may join you at midnight! And this time I'm going to read the book asap! Which reminds me - I think I'll skim read the previous books or should we have a Pre-Potter Book Club review??

Somthing to ponder...

Nerak

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home