My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just some stuff

For the first time in as long as I can remember - I went to bed before the Academy Awards were even over! It's not that it was boring - because Hollywood Celebs are never boring...but this year I just didn't have time to watch many of the movies that were nominated and therefore just wasn't invested enough in anyone or any film to really care who got it. I wanted Leo to win for one of his films - but I already knew from the previous award shows and the Oscar buzz that Forest Whitaker was going to take it. And sure enough according to this mornings reports - I was right.

Ah well, next year I'll get myself back on track. And hopefully there will be some movies I actually care about in the running.

And of course - Reese takes the best dressed honours and she wasn't even nominated. How stunning and classy does she look these days? The single life is treating her well. Wish I could say the same for myself.

I bought my first anti-wrinkle eye cream last week. It's a milestone in every woman's life. Not one I thought I would see so early. Even though the woman that does my facials has been telling me for years that I need to start using it. But I make myself feel better by saying it's 'preventative.' Right?

In other news I have got to do something to my home. I am so sick and tired of the yellow walls and grey carpet and neutral tones and bare walls. I need to spice it up a bit. I'm starting with paint I guess. But I am just so bad at interior design I never know what looks good. I steal most of my clothing ideas from mannequins and magazines for goodness sake. How am I going to know what colours will go well in my place.

Anyways, any one up for a painting party?? God I hate painting.

me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home