Must See TV
As a self confessed TV addict, I know when I mention TV shows on here you may just go, 'ok, ya, whatever. She watches everything...her mind is over saturated with TV and therefore she can no longer identify good from bad tv.' But please, I'm telling you, give these two shows a chance:
The Black Donnelleys - Mondays at 10pm (Global)
Ok - so I've only seen one episode of this show...but you know what other show's first episode sucked me in like this right from the beginning? Grey's Anatomy. This one is family DRAMA at it's best. And by drama - I mean crime and drug addiction and fistfights and love and romance and friendship. These sibling's back each other up like you wouldn't believe. I swear, it will make you want to hug your brother. It's written by Paul Haggis and Bobby Moresco the writers of Crash and Million Dollar Baby. If you loved either of those movies. You will love this, you can feel their style all over it.
The Class - Monday's at 8:30 (CTV)
Laugh. My. Ass. Off. Every episode. Richie is my guy. The funniest loser on TV. And Jason Ritter, (good ol' Jack Tripper's son) takes what was great about his dad and combines it with his own stuff to be totally wonderful. If you loved Ross and Rachel (the early days) - then you will love Duncan and Nicole. High school sweethearts just finding their way back to each other.
Check them out, then let me know what you think.
me.

1 Comments:
Monday night on CBS rocks! Dave and I absolutely love "How I Met Your Mother" (who doesn't?!) "The Class" and "Two and a Half Men" are funny, and the new one "Rules of Engagement" is super hilarious!
Post a Comment
<< Home