In London
Karrie made me drink a lot. My head hurts. I'm queasy. I can't think straight. I'm still wearing clothes from last night.
I think this is what a hangover feels like. It's been so long I'd forgotten.
Although now I remember why it's been so long...I didn't want to feel like this again. Going to lie down.
Ok fine...it wasn't Karrie that made me drink a lot...I was trying to recapture my youth...apparently it's gone and it ain't comin' back. I know this because they ID'd everyone in the line, 'cept for Kar and I...just waved us right in. Didn't even ask to see it. Ugh.
I'm really going to lie down now...before I throw up. Oww.
me.

4 Comments:
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I wish I could have been there!! When are you guys doing this again?? I'm in for sure!
oh that msg above is from me -KarenJeet!
never. we have come to the conclusion that our drinking and partying days are OVER. and i am ok with that!
GOOD!! i am glad your over the partying and drinking (for now)!!! we'll start again after july 2007!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home