My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Exciting Stuff

So many things to be excited about today, so little time:

1. Fluffy is about to have kittens! Yes, it's her second litter in less than a year. And yes, I'm pissed at my parents and my sister for not having her spayed...but what's not to love about kittens? It's kinda like a pregnant teenager, yes you're a little upset that they were irresponsible, but there's a baby on the way - you can't help but be excited? Kittens are so sweet and innocent...and fun, when they finally get moving. The first month is just a lot of sleeping and drinking milk. Kinda like really babies - they're a bit boring. But when the hit that 1 & 2 month stride move back. They are on the move like you wouldn't believe! (Update: since I orginally wrote this post this morning Fluffy has had 5 kittens...or so we think...she won't let us get close enough to count...)

2. Faith Hill & Tim McGraw are coming to Toronto! In the world of new country music - nothing could be bigger. At least in my humble opinion as a novice country music fan. This is so super cool. Oh please let me be able to get tickets. With shows selling out in a mintues these days you never know!! It's a times like these I miss those GE hook ups!

3. I'm going on vacation! One whole week, all inclusive to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. I can hardly wait! I have high hopes for this vacation since I'm going with two super fun friends and my last vacation (to Cuba) wasn't all that great. It rained for 5 straight days, can you imagine the horror? It is extremely difficult to keep yourself occupied for 5 days in the rain. All I ask for this time around is sun...let's hope it all works out! I have a pile of books I need to get through. The toughest part of packing for this vacation is going to be figuring out which ones to take! But I will happily tackle a problem like that any day.

me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED TIM AND FAITH ARE COMING HERE!!!...seriously!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Lex said...

Liar.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home