George Strombol.....you know who I mean
Such fun times with the Somerset crew last night at the Raptors game. Sure...I may have only watched about 10 mins of the game in total...but...I laughed so much my sides hurt...and that's a good thing.
If only you could have your cake and eat it too...then I could have stayed at Somerset with super cool people...but alas...it all comes down to quality of life and in the year I was there I cried 3 times...on the job...not a good thing.
The highlight of the evening of course was Jen's big moment. I, like millions of other girls out there have it bad for George Stromboloupoulous. (And if you don't know who he is...shame on you - you're anti-Canadian for sure!) As we walked into the ACC - there he was, live in front of us sitting on a panel being aired live on Raptors TV. Jen lost it. I mean all four of the girls I was with were swooning - I remember many a lunch time conversation aobut the swoon-worthniess of George. But Jen...well, let's just say I haven't seen that kind of freak out since my NKOTB days! It was so cute! After standing around gawking, like lovestruck school girls (I swear there may have been a puddle of drool in front of us) Shannon, ever the brave one goes "Let's get a picture of you and him, Jen." I swear to God, Jen literally bounced to where he stood talking to fans.
From where we stood we saw him kiss her on the forehead and we all squealed with excitement for her. But alas - damn those digital camera delays and Shannon couldn't get the picture quickly enough...so this is the end result photo and not bad I must say!
For being so amazingly sweet to his fans...I HEART George even more now! *sigh*
me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home