My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Soundtrack to My Life

An interesting little game I've seen done by some other people...so on a lazy Sunday afternoon I decided to try it. Oddly enough some of the tracks are eeriely fitting!

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie

Openning Credits: Tu Compania, Keith Urban (pretty nice opening)
Waking Up: Everything, Lifehouse (very fitting)
1st Day of School: Do you Wanna?, Franz Ferdinand
Falling in Love: Breath, Faith Hill (again, how perfect??)
Fight Song: I Really Don't Like You, Plain White T's
Breaking Up: More, More, More
Prom: Get Ready to Bounce
Life: Pon de Replay, Rhianna
Mental Breakdown: S.O.S., Rhianna (how fitting is that??!!)
Driving: Hundred, The Fray
Flashback: Love of My Life, Erykah Badu
Getting Back Together: Juanita, Shania Twain
Wedding: With Love, Hilary Duff
Birth of Child: L.O.V.E., Ashlee Simpson
Final Battle: Love Soon, John Mayer
Death Scene: My World, Avril Lavigne (a little to peppy for death)
Funeral Song: Are You Happy Now?, Michelle Branch (is this what they call irony?)
End Credits: I've Got Friends that Do, Tim McGraw

me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home