Another Confession...
I don't care if you judge me. I'm going to say it proud. I'm a Hilary Duff fan.
Sorry. There it is. Add Hilary's music to the list of my guilty pleasures. One of the funnest concerts I've ever been to was Hil's. And now she's got a fun little reality show on MTV which has just made me love her even more.
Why? Because - Hil ain't sweet. She get's bitchy. She's a bit shy - which I think comes across as snobby (which I can relate too). But above all. She works hard. Of all the 'Diary of..' and "Much Exposed' I've seen, I have never seen an artiist with a schedule packed as full as this girl. And at the end of a long day. She poses for pictures and signs autographs with crying fans.
As a student of the media - I know things are edited to make you believe things are actually one way, when they're not. But I can read between the lines and Hil's a real person who likes her job and takes the bad with the good. And trusts and cares about the people around her.
Yea Hil!
me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home