Punta Cana 2007 Pt. 1
Where to begin...how about this was one of the BEST vacations I've ever been on!!! It was exactly what I needed at exactly the right time. Rest and relaxation, a few laughs, a few drinks with good friends...what more could a girl ask for??
Well...perhaps she could ask for not having to visit the 'Centro Medico' (Medical Centre) while on vacation...but as far as I'm concerned that just helped make the trip even more of what it was...a memorable good time.
Pictures and more details to come...I'm just too tired to go into details. Our flight didn't come in till 2am...I didn't get home and to bed until sometime after 4 and I was up at 8, 'cuz I just couldn't sleep. But now it's taking it's toll. I'm going to lie on my couch and more than likely will be asleep by 9.
me.

1 Comments:
Pictures please!
Post a Comment
<< Home