My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Whoa.

Ok. I am by no means a Brad Pitt fan. I've never had him on my Top 5 list ever - ok fine, maybe for a spilt second after Ocean's Eleven.

But. Wow. Check this out. Brad and the kids. (Click on the pictures to enlarge them)

No woman can tell me this doesn't make her drool just a little bit. As if he doesn't look hot on his own. Picking up his kids from school and them happily clutching his hand makes my heart do a flip flop. Maybe it's 'cuz Zahara is one of the cutest little girls ever

This. Is. Hotness.

Who knew children were such an awesome accessory. Forget a dog...bring your kid to the park and they ladies will be all over you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...that is hot...

10:21 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

I keep saying that there should be a service that rents out kids for situations like that.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home