Cranky Pants
You know when you're just annoyed with everything? Your coworkers voice grates on your nerves, all the other drivers on the road seem to be morons, nothing you wear looks right, every email you get just maddens you.
That's where I'm at. Despite a perfectly lovely long weekend - I saw two movies, read almost an entire book and hung out with my friends and my family - I am in such a mood today.
Can't figure out why...everything that is pissing me off could be the cause...although I feel like they are pissing me off because of some other cause...but what???
me.

1 Comments:
I know why you're pissed off ... we went to the park and I could swing higher and faster on the swings compared to Lex.
Karen
p.s if you don't like those pants - take them off and put on happy pants
Post a Comment
<< Home