Donna Martin Graduates...to Real Life
I think I have a new tv obsession.
Summer is usually down time for tv addicts like myself. I'm not much for Big Brother or reruns, so many nights - believe it or not - I don't even turn on my tv! I try to spend a lot of time reading and outdoors since I spend so much of the year complaining about how cold it is.
But it seems that one night of the week I will be glued to the tube this summer.
Tori & Dean: Inn Love...my new guilty pleasure.
As if I wasn't already a 90210 junkie. Seeing Donna Martin, in real life and NOT as ditzy as her character is awesome. Pair that with the drama surrounding her family (disinherited, crazy ex-wives...)I am loving this reality tv show about Tori Spelling and her Canadian husband Dean McDermott buying and renovating a B&B. It's kind of life the Simple Life meets Newlyweds meets Extreme Homemakeover. Love it!
me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home