My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summer Reading Update #2

It's 3 days and counting till the most exciting book of my lifetime (at least)...Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out at 12:01 am this Saturday...and from that point on...it's bye-bye summer reading piles until I get through this one. 
 
It could take the rest of the summer...it could take a week.  I become a little bi-polar with every HP book...excited and salivating to turn the page and keep reading...and then cautious and careful that I don't get through it too quickly...because what will I have to look forward to once it's done??  A case that is especially true as this is the final Harry Potter book in the series!!  Ack!
 
There has been many a speculation over whether or not Harry will die in this final book.  I can only cross my fingers and keep hoping that he doesn't.  I would feel so betrayed if that happened.  Like the last 7 books and almost 10 years of my life were a total sham.  I might even have to rename my cat...calling her by her name - Potter - everyday would hurt too much.
 
me.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home