Days of Our Lives
Words cannot describe how bad this soap is...but it's so bad...it's good! I love it. I love laughing out loud at it's ridculousness and rolling my eyes at the melodrama. I am watching it as I type this and Lucas is currently freezing to death in a meat locker...I won't even tell you how he got there...because explaining it just isn't the same as seeing it. Just thinking about it is making me laugh all over again.
While Days was my soap of choice in my early teen years, Patch and Kayla, Kim and Shane, Jennifer and Jack, Mike and April, Eve and Nick...I gave up on the soap...right around the time that Marelena was possesd and John Black was a priest. But lately as it's on at 7pm and there is nothing on in the evenings I've been turning it on while I eat dinner. And I can't stop watching. Another TV guilty pleasure.
Gee. I have a lot of those don't I?
me.

1 Comments:
DAYS OF OUR LIVES IS THE BEST!!! LOL...i totally agree with you...
Post a Comment
<< Home