My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Day on the Farm

While visitng my friend Paige - who lives way out in the country with her husband who raises and sells cows on the property right next door - I learned a few valuable lessons:

1. Cow tipping is an urban legend, cows do not sleep standing up and you cannot tip them over!
2. Many of those corn fields are acutally just growing corn that will go into cow feed
3. Pigs STINK
4. Sheep are loud...and kinda scary
5. Bulls are VERY SCARY
6. We were all much better looking than our university boyfriends
7. Karen, Karrie, Nicole, Paige and I are all really just big geeks that have not changed at all in the last 10 years, despite marriages and jobs and homes and responsibility - we can still be silly and have a great time doing it!

Clck here for the pics.

me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home