My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Family Fun

My uncle (my mom's older brother) turned 56 yesterday.  And he had the bright idea of taking the entire family to a baseball game!!  And by entire family I mean cousins, husbands, wives, grandkids, close friends that we count as family etc....
 
I am not a baseball fan by any means.  In fact I often complain about how baseball is the second most boring sport after golf.  But I had such a great time yesterday!!  Of course I'm sure a lot of it had to do with the company (and I had an especially great spot seated right between my cousin's Steve and Chris) and the fact that the Blue Jays won!
 
It was so nice to sit in the 200 level of the Rogers Centre with the sun shining down on us, sipping beer and chatting and cheering with three rows worth of family members! I wish I had pictures- but I guess the memories will just have to do!
 
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home