Sun, Sand and Sisters
If you're wondering why I've been recently MIA...I was on vacation! Yea for me!
My sister recently moved to Barbados (originally for a year...but now it looks as if it might be much shorter or much longer - it's all very up in the air) and I took the opportunity to visit her to celebrate her 24th bday and fo course for some relaxation in the sun.
Here we are doing the tourist thing at my favourite spot on the island, Bathsheba.
I missed my girlfriends on this trip though. While we were out on a day trip on a catamaran (where I went snorkeling for the first time in my life and saw the hugest turtle!) there was a group of girls joking around and being silly and I was so jealous. Me and my girls are good at stuff like that.
me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home