Bitten
I have been Bitten. As if I didn't love SJP enough...now I love her even more. I finally made it to a Steve and Barry's to check out her Bitten clothing line and I am in LOVE. I got not one, but two pairs of jeans...$14.98 each! And a fabulous new navy jacket...$20.00! I would have bought more but we left Steve and Barry's to the end of the day and at that point I was over spent and exhausted. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out before I have to make a trip to Buffalo to stock up on some more Bitten goodies.
And speaking of bitten...the second and third book in the Twilight series were at Target for...$13.76 each!! I had been holding off on reading them because they are still in hardcover and over $20 bucks each here. But as soon as Arnelle and I spied that deal, I picked up book 2 and she picked up book 3 and we have plans to read and trade. Lovely.
And since I'm listing off my purchases, I must also mention my super fabulous new high heeled patent leather mary janes! If it wasn't for my girls, Arnelle, Chand and Karen encouraging me, I would never have bought them so now I will think of them everytime I wear them. I love that. When you put on a piece of clothing and it reminds you of a time, a place or a person (or people) that made you happy. What an awesome feeling.
me.

1 Comments:
i would like to state that i was your "sugar mama" at oakland mall :)
Post a Comment
<< Home