My morning tea
I am upset with Tim Horton's lately. No one can seem to get my tea order right. What part of ONE MILK do they not get?? Why does every Tim Horton's employee insist on filling my medium tea with half milk!! Seriously - my steeped tea seems to resemble a latte these days.
I am picky about the milk for two reasons - one, I like my hot beverages HOT. At Starbucks I order my mocha's EXTRA HOT. You can't do that at Tim's so I specify one mik...otherwise too much milk makes the tea lukewarm. Ewww. And secondly, I don't like milk. You will never catch me drinking a glass of milk...so why would I want one in my tea? The milk is really just to soften the bitter taste of tea with no sugar.
And I know you're thinking so why don't you just skip the milk althogether? But I just recently gave up sugar in my tea...can't I just have a little while to get used to that before I make another dramatic move? For the most part I make my morning tea at home...but on mornings like today when I am out of milk at home or when my co-workers do an afernoon coffee/tea run, Tim's is my only choice.
If this continues, I may have to switch to herbal tea like my sister drinks. That doesn't require any milk or sugar and it's probably better for me.
me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home