Sweet Potter
Sometimes my kitty is just the cutest thing in the world. The last few mornings she has literally made me laugh out loud. And who doesn't like to laugh first thing in the morning? It gets the day started right (and is a vast improvement from the mornings I was waking up to puke and poop on the floor!).
Maybe it's 'cuz I've been home quite a bit the last little while so she doesn't feel like I'm abandoning her anymore.
I can't describe her cuteness 'cuz it just won't be the same. You have to witness her faces...and her silly games of tag or is it hide and seek? I'm not really sure what it is she's trying to play with me - but it amuses her to no end...and me too in the process.
I've actually had to rush to make it to work on time a few morning 'cuz I've had to stop and play with her.
She still seems to love it when I watch her eat...so we're still doing that thing where she meows and meows until I follow her into the kitchen where she promptly goes straight to her food dish, while I stand there for a few seconds to watch her eat. And I know that's what she wants because the meowing stops for the rest of the morning!
My life is pretty boring these days...but if it wasn't for Potter it would probably be more boring than I could ever take.
me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home