My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

You know you're having a good time when...

...you meet your friends for after work drinks and get in your car to go home and it's a quarter to nine!

Maybe it's 'cuz we hadn't seen each other in quite a while...maybe it's 'cuz we've known each other for long enough that we know the right questions to ask...maybe it's 'cuz we're at relatively the same places in our life...maybe it's just 'cuz you listen to all my stories (yes, i was a little hoarse when i got home from blabbing on and on...)...

But whatever the case - I had a lovely evening. I can't wait to do it again on the 22nd - we still have so much to catch up on!!

Hugz.

me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed!!! And i can't wait to hear more stories and updates on the 22nd :)

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home