My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I will survive

You know...for us Canadian viewers, the ongoing writers strike isn't that bad...
 
CTV and Global have announced their winter lineup...and there's a lot of stuff.  So what's all the fuss about?
 
Yes - there will be no new eps of my faves The Office, Grey's, Brothers and Sisters, FNL and Gossip Girl.
 
BUT, CTV will be airing new shows like Lipstick Jungle, Eli Stone, Terminator:  The Sarah Connor Chronicles and my old faves Nip/Tuck, Degrassi, Lost and So You Think You Can Dance!
 
And over at Global, we'll be able to enjoy (hopefully they'll be good) new shows like Swingtown, The Guard and Canterbury's Law.
 
And that's not to mention the great shows that air on Bravo and Showcase that I bet lots of us never watch (I highly recomment Rescue Me and Weeds).
 
So this tv junkie isn't too worried.  On the upside it'll give me time to catch up on those piles of books I'm still trying to tackle. On the downside - I have no idea what's going to happen to my soaps! (eek!)
 
But I fully support the writers and hey - if it's going to take all season to get that extra 6 cents.  So be it.
 
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home