Lost Season 3
Besides refereeing arguments between family members over the holidays - I caught up on Lost season 3.
I was a hardcore Lost fan in season 1...season 2 started out great and somewhere near the end I didn't mind missing a few episodes and by the time season 3 rolled around I gave up after 5 or 6 episodes.
It was just too annoying - so many questions and barely any answers! Just more and more questions!! Argh! It was driving me nutty and I just couldn't take the frustration anymore.
BUT - as there is a writers strike going on, one of the few shows that will be airing this winter is Lost - which means I need to get back on the bandwagon. So I rented season 3 to catch up on what I missed.
And wow. So good. Defintely better I think because there are no commercials and I can go straight from one episode to the next. No cliffhangers to agonize over. No blogs discussion to cause me more confusion. Just straight out excitment. Seriously. I find myself talking to the tv regularly (you know that's when I'm enjoying something!) saying things like "Oh my God" and "You have got to be kidding me" and "Ha!"
I've still got two more discs to go - so that's about 8 episodes and I can't wait. Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep because I was thinking about it so much. That Juliette! Can't stand her! Don't trust her!
me.

1 Comments:
So, what the hell, where are you on Lost, you haven't talked about it in a long time and I want to know if you've reached the INSANE ending yet!
Post a Comment
<< Home