A Fortnight of Phlegm, Over
It's official it has taken exactly 14 days to get over this cold/flu/sinusitis, whatever it is that has been plauging me.
Today is the first day I've actually felt normal! I didn't wake up feeling congested. My lips aren't chapped and cracking! And my skin that has been suffering tremendously during these last two weeks is finally clearing up a bit.
I still have a bit of a cough...but I can live with that...so far...
Now I need to concentrate on pulling myself together. Get waxed. File my nails. Paint my toes. Blowdry my hair. Only then will I feel 100%. It's amazing that when you have no energy all these little things just fall by the wayside and actually contribute to you feeling even worse.
Anyways, fingers crossed that this is it for me and illness this winter season.
me.
Labels: health

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home