My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Random Oscar Thoughts

Do you know I still haven't seen Schindlers List?

I was reminded by the musical numbers of how much I LOVED Enchanted. What a great movie. I can hardly wait for DVD.

Marion Coutillard had the most genuinely sweet reaction ever. You can't help but be so happy for her.

Amy Adams and Laura Linney are two actresses that I really love. I was reminded when I saw them on the red carpet. Check out Amy in Junebug. And Laura in a movie called PS. You will LOVE them too.

I still really want to see The Savages.

Jon Stewart is so cute and funny. I wish I could stay up for The Daily Show on a regular basis.

Ellen Page's dress is from a store called Decades that I would love to go to. It's a couture vintage dress shop. How fabulouso is that?

I guess I should see No Country for Old Men.

me.
PS
YEA! Diablo Cody!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home