My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

TV Stuff

The mystery guest on Rachel Ray on Monday was Sarah Michelle Gellar!  And she was so awesome!  As a Buffy fan I will always be a true fan of SMG.  But my admiration of SMG started even before that...a short lived teen soap called Swans Crossing.  She played Sydney.  The bitchy rich girl.  I can't believe I remember those details.  Shortly after that she went on to All My Children as Erica's daughter Kendall and I followed her there and became an AMC fan for a short while. 
 
So when she turned up on Buffy in my second year of university I already knew who she was and was so excited to see her there.  She was on RR to promote her work with some charity (the name of which I can't remember...but I know what they do, so her appearance wasn't for nothing).  She is still so super cool.
 
Also - I finally watched the first episode of Dexter last night and I was mesmerized.  Not since the first season of Lost have I been so into a show that I forgot where I was.  When the phone rang I practically jumped out of my skin.  Probably also partially because he is one creepy dude! 
 
I also watched Big Love from where I left off on the season one DVD, so episode 4 I think, and it suddenly got so much better.  It's a good show, but I think the first few eps were just setting everything up and giving us background and now we're really getting into the thick of things.
 
Enjoying those two shows last night as much as I did made me realize how much crap I'd been watching to get me through this writers strike.  Really and truly there are only a few shows out there that really suck me in and that I thoroughly enjoy.
 
So I think I've found the two shows to keep me happy while I wait for all of my faves to return.
 
me.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home