My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Choc-aholic

I've never had this problem before.  Seriously, I haven't.
 
The craving for chocolate is indescribable.  I made it the whole 40 days of Lent without any major  difficulty and I thought for sure that this was the beginning of me getting my eating habits back on track and virtually eliminating chocolate from my diet once again. 
 
Yet here I sit.  Craving a Twix bar.   Or a Tim Tam (that I brought back from England).   Yesterday it was a chocolate milkshake (which I actually went out at 8:00 in the evening to get at the McD's drive thru).
 
Is it just mind over matter?  Is it 'cuz I'm trying not to eat it that I crave it so much?  Should I just indulge myself in hopes that I will get sick of it?  Or make myself sick by eating so much?  Ugh.
 
All I know is that my skin is breaking out.  My pants are getting tighter.  And I still want a Reese.
 
me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home