My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good Things...about travelling within Canada

...there is still a Tim Hortons on every corner...

...you don't have to worry about whether or not your bank card will work in the machine...

...the people are polite and friendly...even more so than Toronto in some cases...

...you don't have to spend time figuring out the currency...

...if you forget something you can pop into the local MAC, Grand & Toy, Shoppers Drug Mart etc. as the case may be and you know you will find what you are looking for...

...makes me proud to be Canadian when I see how beautiful and diverse in landscape, scenery, weather and people our country is...

I'm in Vancouver for work and the flowers are blooming...the polar (no pun intended) opposite of the snow storm I left back home...

me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home