My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My New Girl: Amy Adams

I have to do some serious editing. To my Top 5 Celeb Girls (I would want to be friends with) List (see below, left).

I am seriously infatuated with the cool sophistication and talent of Amy Adams. Did you see her on the Oscars??? Wow.

I loved Enchanted - as I think all girly girls did. That movie will probably live on as required viewing for girls everywhere...along with Grease and Sixteen Candles.

But besides that, she was amazing in Junebug, she was nominated for an Oscar for that role. And if you look her up on imdb.com you will notice that she has the most impressive resume.

So now let's review:

SJP - Carrie Bradshaw. That alone should be enough...but my obsession with her goes all the way back to her role in Flight of the Navigator!! She had pink hair and I thought she was soooo cool!! For historical purposes. I think she has to stay. Kinda like how Patrick Dempsey is on my Top 5 Guys list for being in my heart the longest...

Keri - Her hair is bigger and curlier and frizzier than mine!!! And yet she always looks fab. Not quite a superstar, but still so cool. How can I not love her??

Reese - my age. A mom of two. An Oscar winner. Always looks fab on the red carpet. Dumped her cheating ex-husband. And still has a bit of her southern accent. Love it. All.

Kate - Also my age. A mom. A great career. Looks fab all the time and isn't a size two. And in one of my favourite interview moments of all time...when asked at one of those fancy award shows how she spent her morning getting ready she said 'Well i brought my parents and I was worrying about them and helping them get ready, I didn't have time to think about me.' So sweet.

Jen - Team Aniston 4-eva. I was never a fan of Friends or Jen for that matter...but I just think she's handled herself so well post-Brad, regardless of what actually happened in their relationship. And she's so pretty and apparently she's got a lot of good girlfriends which I love - 'cuz I do too. And her dad is Victor Kiriakas from Days!!!

Agh. It's so hard. But fine...if I must...goodbye Keri. Felicity will always live on in my heart...and as part of my DVD collection.

me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! i saw enchanted yesterday and i loved it! i love Amy Adams!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home