My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

On hiatus?

I literally have the attention span of a gnat these last few days.  And I don't know why that is.  I don't have the patience to sit down and watch tv.  And when I have tried to make it through a show, the entire time I'm looking at the clock counting down the minutes till it's over.
 
At work I am constantly watching the clock (although that's really nothing new).  And even when hanging out with friends I can't seem to wait to move on to the next conversation topic, the next part of the meal, the end of the evening.
 
And why?  It's not like I've got anywhere exciting to be or anyone exciting to see.
 
The worst part is that my diminished patience has made me crabby.  I am constantly annoyed.  About everything.  And things that usually make me happy and calm me down are just serving to frustrate me more (General Hospital for one).
 
The only thing I can really admit to enjoying these days is reading.  Thank goodness for good books.
 
me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home