My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Monday, April 21, 2008

A Good Read

You know when you're reading a book and it's so good you don't even remember turning pages or realize where one chapter ends and the next begins?
 
That's how I felt about How to Talk to a Widower, by Jonathan Tropper.  
 
I picked it up the other night ...and had to force myself to put it down.  I just wanted to keep reading.  I even woke up in the middle of the night thinking about it and wanting to just turn on the light and read.
 
It's not like something huge and exciting happened in the first few chapters - like a car chase or a murder...it's just was so well written.  It flows so easily, the conversations are so real, the main character is flawed and the ending is so full of hope - yet at the same time not the cliche I was expecting.   
 
I highly recommend.
 
me.  

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! can i borrow the book!?
thanks!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home