Let the countdown begin
Is it bad that I am almost 32 years old and out of my mind with excitement over the New Kids on the Block reunion??
We got tickets to the show in Toronto happening September 21st today. And I have been playing their two new singles, Click, Click, Click and Summertime on my computer non-stop.
I feel like screaming into my pillow and bouncing up and down on my couch (just like I did back in 1989). That's how excited I am.
me.

5 Comments:
Lex..you are a geek and a half...i can't believe you're going to the concert!
OMG YOU ARE NOT! I can't believe you're going to the concert! GEEZE!
neraK
ummmm....whatever nerds!! you will be sitting/screaming right alongside me!!
IN YOUR DREAMS!!!
AND do not force us to come with you!
Karen and I will not give in!
I'm washing my hair that night! But all kidding aside - if you seriously want us to come ... maybe just maybe Arnelle and I will reconsider. That's what friends are for - huge sacrifices.
Post a Comment
<< Home